With a stay at Sleep Inn Sault Ste. Marie in Sault Ste. Marie, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Agawa Canyon Tour Trains and Canadian Bushplane Heritage Center. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Soo Locks and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Kewadin Casino.
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sault Ste. Marie Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Canadian Bushplane Heritage Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ermatinger Clergue National Historic Site - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
GFL Memorial Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Station Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Agawa Canyon Tour Trains - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gateway Casinos - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sault Ste. Marie Canal National Historic Site - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Algoma University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Sault College - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sault Area Hospital - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Lake Superior State University - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Soo Locks - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Soo Theatre - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sleep Inn Sault Ste. Marie is Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
Our guestrooms are carefully prepared through established and heightened cleaning protocols as set forth by our brand. We work in close cooperation with cleaning chemical supplier and industry hygiene leader, Ecolab, to ensure only the best in tested products are used to clean all areas of our hotel. All public spaces are closed during this unprecedented time however all areas that are accessed by our valued guests are disinfected ongoing including public area counters, doors/door handles/glass, stairwells and railings to name a few. Hand sanitizer is available for guest use in our hotel's main lobby at any time. To maintain physical distancing, stayover guestrooms are not being serviced at this time. Our onsite team is available to serve any requests that may arise during your stay including the replacement of guestroom amenities such as coffee/tea supplies, toiletries, towels or linens and the removal of guestroom garbage to name a few. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you as our guest.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Protective clothing is available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 72 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures